Have you ever wanted to attend RDI® professional training but couldn’t make the trip to Houston? RDIconnect® is happy to announce that we will be offering our third professional training course completely online for U.S. residents this fall. This 12-week training course is the first step to becoming an RDI® Certified Consultant.
Live outside of the United States? Check out our other training centers here.
Mondays 10:00pm – 12:30pm
August 21st – November 13th, 2017
RDI® Professional Training Part 1 focuses on the theoretical foundations of Relationship Development Intervention as they apply to neural development, communication, early childhood development, etiology and pathogenesis and myths vs. science.
The following topics are covered through lecture, role play, analysis and discussion:
- Autism Pathogenesis
- Dynamic Intelligence
- Goals and Objectives of the RDI® Program
- The RDI® Learning Community and peer support
- General consulting principles
- Productive client communication: maintaining boundaries, scheduling, developing responsibility
- Contracts, sensitive clinical interviewing and avoiding the ‘instant expert’ trap
- Guiding opportunities: choosing activities, role authenticity, mindful decision making
- Creating assignments for families
- Framing, scaffolding and productive support
- Regulatory patterns
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Much more!
This online course will take place on Mondays from 10:00 pm – 12:30 pm from August 21st through November 13th.
For more information, please request a certification packet by contacting email@example.com.