Here is your opportunity to attend RDI® Professional Training Online for United States
residents! This is the first step in becoming an RDI® Certified Consultant, consisting of a 12-week program, every Wednesday starting March 28th, 2018.
The following topics are covered through lecture, role play, analysis and discussion:
- Autism Pathogenesis
- Dynamic Intelligence
- Goals and Objectives of the RDI® Program
- The RDI® Learning Community and peer support
- General consulting principles
- Productive client communication: maintaining boundaries, scheduling, developing responsibility
- Contracts, sensitive clinical interviewing and avoiding the ‘instant expert’ trap
- Guiding opportunities: choosing activities, role authenticity, mindful decision making
- Creating assignments for families
- Framing, scaffolding and productive support
- Regulatory patterns
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Much more!
This RDI® Professional Training Part 1 training course focuses on the theoretical foundations of Relationship Development Intervention as they apply to neural development, communication, early childhood development, etiology and pathogenesis and myths vs. science. For more information, please request a certification packet by contacting email@example.com.
What: RDI® Professional Training Part 1
When: Every Wednesday starting March 28 – June 18, 2018
Time: 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm (CST)