RDI® Professional Training Part 1 will be 100% online!
Have you ever wanted to attend RDI® professional training but couldn’t make the trip to Houston? RDIconnect® is happy to announce that we will be offering our professional training course completely online for U.S. residents this Spring. This 12-week training course is the first step to becoming an RDI® Certified Consultant.
Live outside of the United States? Check out our other training centers here.
Professional Training Part 1A
6 Week Online Course
Every Monday Starting
January 21st – Feb 25th
RDI® Professional Training Part 1 focuses on the theoretical foundations of Relationship Development Intervention® as they apply to neural development, communication, early childhood development, etiology and pathogenesis and myths vs. science.
The following topics are covered through lecture, role play, analysis and discussion:
- Autism Pathogenesis
- Dynamic Intelligence
- Goals and Objectives of the RDI® Program
- The RDI® Learning Community and peer support
- General consulting principles
- Productive client communication: maintaining boundaries, scheduling, developing responsibility
- Contracts, sensitive clinical interviewing and avoiding the ‘instant expert’ trap
- Guiding opportunities: choosing activities, role authenticity, mindful decision making
- Creating assignments for families
- Framing, scaffolding and productive support
- Regulatory patterns
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Much more!
This online course will take place on Mondays from 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm January 21st – Feb 25th
For more information, please request a certification packet below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: © Itrefer | Dreamstime.com – Online Training Note On Keyboard Photo