Received an Autism Diagnosis
and Don’t Know Where to Turn?
The RDI® Online Learning Community Gives You the Resources for Growth.
Even the most intrepid saint-like parents might feel the ominous weight and pressure of cabin fever when family time is not a choice but a 24/7 sequestered reality.
Especially difficult are programs reliant on staff no longer available because of quarantine. It can feel overwhelming.
In order to help your family, we are throwing open our doors and are making our resources available to you for only $5 a month!
No long-term commitment required. Please note, recurring billing doesn’t end automatically. User has to contact email@example.com to cancel the subscription.
If you are already working with a consultant please contact her for instructions on how to access the online community for you. The trial subscription offer is only for those interested in the RDI® program and looking to connect with a consultant. For current members of the community, please click the blue button in the menu bar to login.
With all of the various autism therapies, treatments and interventions out there, I’ll bet you are wondering one thing. “How do I know what will work for my child and my family?“ Whether you are new to the world of autism or have spent years trying to find answers, we have the resources and information you and your family need to start the healing process and move on with your life.
Benefits of an Introductory Membership
- Access to the most up-to-date autism research
- Exclusive articles & presentations on autism, Dynamic Intelligence, communication, school Issues, non-verbal communication, MindGuiding & more
- Webinars, multimedia e-learnings, tutorials & tip sheets
RDI® Program Resources
- RDI® program goals & objectives
- Exclusive video examples of RDI® parents working with their children on program objectives
- Unique tools for organizing, communicating & record-keeping
- Private groups for collaboration with an unlimited number of team members
- Ability to work with a consultant at-a-distance
Connection & Support
- Discussion forums for help, advice & connection
- Connect with people from all around the globe: parents, professionals & adults on the autism spectrum
- Ability to connect you and your family with an RDI consultant for long-term help (consultant fees vary)
We know that community membership can feel like a big commitment, especially since you are not really sure of what you are getting! If you sign up using the form below, we will send you a series of emails that will walk you through what we offer, including videos and content from inside the community platform.
RDI’s unique developmental program is implemented by PARENTS and begins by your understanding of what is happening in the mind of your child. Joining the community puts you in touch with the education and people to help you move forward. Gain the confidence and tools to pull your family back from the brink so that you can go on doing what you do best – being a family.
“RDI has changed my son’s world – he goes to a regular school, has friends and plays football in a class full of children from other schools and different ages. He amazes us every day. It is a long journey and I believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel and ours is getting brighter every day”
Dad to a delightful six-year old
“We firmly believe that the skills Finn has learned in his RDI course have been absolutely fundamental in his transition”
“We have been doing RDI with our son for about three years and it has completely transformed him from a non-interactive, non-verbal toddler to an extremely interactive preschooler who shares his day with me in complete thoughts and sentences, makes friends, and excels in a typical preschool with no outside assistance. ”
RDI Parent, K. Wood